Fasting as of yesterday evening I felt good so I figured it was perfect to start…


Fasting as of yesterday evening I felt good so I figured it was perfect to start intermittent fasting again how I use to on a daily.Intermittent fasting definitely helps me feel/be my best. App to track my fasting is called Zero . . Intermittent fasting & keto go hand in hand!! . . No you do not starve you have plenty of stored fat to use as energy you will be just fine. . . Electrolytes are very important!Stay hydrated!Waterblack coffee & tea will get you through it . . . . #intermittentfasting #fastingbenefits #keto #electrolytes #water #ketogenic #burnfat #if #healthylifestyle #ketodiet #fasting #ketosis #ketonewbie #ketolife #ketogenicdiet #ketoresults #health #lchf #fattofit #weightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlosssupport #weightlossmotivation #fat #healthy #collagen #foodismedicine #guthealth #heal #healthyeating



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

kempner rice diet diabetes, healthy weight loss diet plan menu, what is nutritio…

Time to break fast!!! One pound of chicken and beef souvlaki and a plate full of…